Old November 8th 04, 04:36 AM
parv

Default SI - Reflection - SU

I thought SI had already done the "Reflection" but could not find
any entry. A trip to the past showed that it was now defunct SU,
ShootUp, that did ...

http://shootup2004.fotopic.net/c127889.html

.... "not that there is anything wrong with" SI doing the same.

The sample image, lifted from mandate "Six", is quite puzzling as
how it relates, if it does, to the next SI mandate, "Reflection".

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do