Old February 6th 19, 06:29 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Shadow

Default 'nospam'

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:51:17 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 05/02/2019 18:49, David B. wrote:
An ex-US soldier, philo was in the computer business for more than 40
years and has been my Facebook friend for years.

CUT_STALKING_TRASH

Philo wrote this book. I purchased a signed copy. Philo is *REAL* not
simply a fictitious Usenet character who cannot use his shift key.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kochanskis-.../dp/1466441682

"No customer reviews"

Some "friend" !!!! OMG, what a ******* you are. You spend eons
here stalking and trolling, but won't "waste" 30 minutes to write a
review for a "friend" ?
OK, benefit of the doubt, maybe you "forgot" ? It's part of
advanced alcohol-induced psychosis.

BTW, Usenet by design is anonymous. If you can't understand
that simple fact, run away to FakeBook, where everything knows what
you are.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205...ks-stalker.php
[]'s
--