Old February 6th 05, 06:54 PM

On 6 Feb 2005 05:43:00 -0800, "Lewis Lang" wrote:

Hi. Is dry cat food good enough, or do they need canned food too? I
don't mean the cheap dry food. I mean Science Diet or Iams.

Thanks.

Lewis Lang

My 11 year old cat no longer digests dry food, so my vet suggested an
all-canned food diet. Since my cat was used to being able to pig out
on dry anytime he wanted, the canned food twice a day didn't work too
well, either. I managed to find moist kibble for him (not tender
vittles, but a big plastic jug) and he seems to be content only eating
a little food at a time now.
pepsi