Old November 1st 04, 10:42 AM
Mmm_moo_cows

Default Mountains

Hi,

I'm really getting into photography after doing a module in my degree.
I recently went out and bankrupted myself on a Nikon F80 (N80 in
american) and also the large cokin filter adaptor (+bag etc).

I also enjoy mountaineering (well did, got to get back into it!) and I
would really like to go mountaineering and with the aim to actually
take good pictures of the scenery. So big landscape type shots of
valleys/peaks etc. (i.e. 28/35mm lens type action)

I was wondering if anyone had any advice on specific filters that
would help me enhance my photos.

I think I need a UV filter haze reduction one.
I have a Circular polariser.

Are there any more filters that could help me obtain a better picture.
I know most of it is about the composure and exposure but looking at
professional photographers, they always seem to have filters on.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Jon.