Old February 22nd 04, 12:03 AM
Ian Grant

Default 4x5 in Xtol 1:1

Using any powdered Dev with 5"x4" in a dev tank is uneconomic at 1:1, why
not use FS and replenish your stock solution. You actually get better
results.

Have been doing that for over 35 years now, first with Promicrol and then
Microphen, later with Adox Borax MQ (for about 10 yrs) with a break where I
only used Rodinal but now with X-tol until supplies run out . . . . . .

Ian

There is a solution!"

http://mail.spaminspector.com

"Gary Banuk" wrote in message
Kodak recomends Xtol at FS for 6.75 min @ 68F. What would be used at
1:1? All I need is a starting point.

I am using the HP Combi tank that I purchased a few years ago. Then I
was using D76 but have a large supply of Xtol.

Due to personnal matters I have been out of the darkroom for a couple
of years. I am now restarting this hobby.