Old December 1st 06, 12:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
3putt in South Carolina

Default $40 Sandisk 2G Ultra II Compact Flash cards

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number wrote in message
G-Man wrote:
Staples has them now. I got 4 of them. No reabates!

Just FYI for those who need them.

Memory cards of ALL types have become extremely cheap within the last
year.

I just bought (shudder the thought) a SONY (hate to even say the name)
memory-stick pro-duo at 2GB for $54. While that's not quite as cheap, it
is actually even CHEAPER, considering that those are the EXTREMELY thin,
extremely small cards that only a year or so ago were about $289!!

I'm not sure why, but memory prices are just plummeting, big-time...on all
fronts.

Good news for everyone.

--

Except for computer memory. Those prices have actually risen. Now that
Vista will be available, and requiring more memory, the manufacturers will