Old December 1st 06, 08:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Andrew MacPherson

Default $40 Sandisk 2G Ultra II Compact Flash cards

mjmorgan(lowest even number (MarkČ) wrote:

I just bought (shudder the thought) a SONY (hate to even say the
name) memory-stick pro-duo at 2GB for $54.

Incredible isn't it. I just spent 18ukp on a 2GB CF to replace the
140ukp 1Gb I bought for my camera two years ago. It's -ve inflation like
this which has kept western economies afloat in recent years. Shame it
doesn't apply to energy costs and house prices too.

Andrew McP