Old March 14th 05, 11:06 AM
Al Doyle

Terry

Fold an index card in half, in the middle make a 110 format
size hole, by cutting it out with an Xacto knife. Now trim the
edges so that the whole thing fits in your scanners film holder.
Enjoy!!

Subminiature lives!!

Al Doyle

"Terry Tomato" wrote in message
Hello!

I've got some 126 and 110-format negatives that I need to find a way of
scanning...

Does anyone have any bright ideas about how to scan these formats? I
already have a 35mm-capable scanner (Canon CanoScan 4200F), but
ham-fisted attempts I've made to construct a mask for it haven't been
particularly satisfactory.

If anyone knows of a particular scanner model that can scan 126 and 110
negatives, or knows of a ready-made mask I could use with my existing
scanner, it'd be much appreciated!

Cheers!
Terry