Old December 9th 18, 03:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default This NG falling asleep?

On Dec 8, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sat, 08 Dec 2018 17:14:08 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Dec 8, 2018, Bill W wrote
(in ):

On Sun, 9 Dec 2018 00:01:23 +0100, Alfred Molon
wrote:

There have been very few posts over the last few days, which is
surprising for r.p.d. Ten years ago or so there were hundreds of posts
per day, now it looks like this NG is dying off.

My excuse is the cross country move from hell which started weeks
before the actual move, and continues in the new house. Worse yet, I
took zero photos driving cross country. And still zero in my new area.

Where is your move from Vegas taking you?

Small town in a ruralish area in western TN. Straight north of
Jackson.

So you are trading bright lights, artificiality, and dry heat for steam heat,
chilly winters, and tornadoes. Not that Jackson, or Nashville are country
villages. However, that makes you well positioned for other stuff such as a
closer look at Civil War battle fields, and/or other trips such as barbecue
excursions to Memphis. There are plenty of photo ops to be had.

I have an old school friend who is in Nashville, some family in Chattanooga,
and my father was born just over the border in LaFayette, GA. right next to
the Chickamauga battle field.

Savageduck