Old February 24th 18, 05:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

Default Now all I need is a 4x5 digital back.

On 02/23/2018 07:12 PM, RichA wrote:
On Friday, 23 February 2018 16:04:47 UTC-5, Eric Stevens wrote:
Chroma camera
https://www.dpreview.com/news/363112...4-field-camera

Apologies for no TinyURL. That's a decision made by Firefox. :-(

Eric Stevens

The weight is good, but with the planet awash in used 4x5 gear, buying a new one really isn't needed, unless you just happen to need that particular one. What I never figured out is why didn't they ever invent a spring-back loaded multiple-shot 4x5 with a drop-box for finished shots just below the back? Would save a lot of tedium. But maybe someone did develop something like that way back when and I just didn't see it?

It's been many, many years ago, but I recall using a six exposure 4x5
holder. You loaded six sheets of 4x5 film into six thin metal holders,
then loaded them into the pack. After shooting one exposure, you did a
push-pull routine that pushed the exposure holder onto the back of the
stack, and put a fresh holder in front.

--
Ken Hart