Old May 17th 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
john

Default Aristo cold head

"Nicholas O. Lindan" wrote in message
m...
"john" wrote

Aristo also has a device to allow the use of digital timers [with a
T-12]. Is it necessary with the F-Stop timer?

[... snip good article ...]
I don't know the inductive characteristics of the T-12
and don't have any experience with this unit. My guess
is it will work, but there is a chance the external
'solid state contactor' may be needed. In any case,
plugging the head in and seeing if it works will cause
no damage to the timer.

Very good to know. Thank you.

So now I know the light source is clearly feasible. I just have to rip this
check out of my tight fist and do it.