Old December 17th 06, 12:41 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Celcius

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message

I think if you go to this page:
https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/entitlement/index.cfm?e=labs%5Fphotoshop%5Fsn,
log in or create one you can get a temp serial number. I used my CS2 one
but if you don't have it will give you a 30 day one.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

Thanks Wayne!
Strange, though.
After downloading, installing, etc., I was presented with a window... with a
serial number request. I tried my CS2 and it told me that it was the wrong
one. I saw below the page, a 30 days trial... now, I only have 1 day left
;-)))
Marcel
PS I'll try your page