Old December 16th 06, 09:29 PM posted to alt.graphics.photoshop,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital.zlr
Celcius

Default Photoshop CS3 Beta Indepth - Bridge

"Little Juice Coupe" wrote in message
You have to get CS3 serial number from the Adobe site using your CS2
number. Without this number you get 2 days. With the number is goes well
in to 2007. Actually, a few days after the final product ships.

LJC

"Celcius" wrote in message

"Wayne J. Cosshall" wrote in message
u...
Hi All,

I've started my indepth coverage of the new PS CS3 Beta with coverage of
the new features of Bridge:
http://www.dimagemaker.com/article.php?articleID=808

More soon.

Cheers,

Wayne

--
Wayne J. Cosshall

Wayne,
The site is great. However, I downloaded CS3 to try it out today and
clicked on the 30 day trial. Surprise! After I opened Photoshop CS3
again, it showed me I only had 2 days left... a real bummer ;-( I already
have Photoshop CS2 and I was intested in Bridge also...
Marcel

Please how?