Old May 7th 06, 04:31 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Who's the child who posts all that Crap?

Paul Furman wrote:
: no_name wrote:
: Paul Furman wrote:
:
: I doubt the recent spurts are hand written by a netkook. It sure
: appears to be a randomized automated thing. Fortunately it just takes
: me a moment with the 'K' key in Mozilla to mark them all ignored, I'm
: sure there is some way in EI as well.
:
:
: FWIW, they all appear to come from the same IP
:
: 85.214.29.234
:
: OrgName: RIPE Network Coordination Centre
: OrgID: RIPE
: Address: P.O. Box 10096
: City: Amsterdam

: Probably an anonymizer or whatever you call them.

It would still be easy to filter on.
--