Old October 30th 06, 07:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
RichG

Default Advice needed

Yep Sony DSC H2 6 mgp....and I think the DSC H5 7 mgp

The H2 has a viewfinder that is actually a small LCD screen. It has an
optical adjustment and all data shows if you want...in the tiny viewfinder.

I didn't know about the focal adjustment for they first day and thought I'd
bought a dog. It is hidden UNDER the viewfinder itself.

Go to a Wal-mart and they will have one on display. I love it. Carry lots
of AA re-charged batteries if you shoot all day, of course. RG

the DSC H2 is about $380.00 at Wal-Mart plus you have to buy a memory card
for another $40 or 60.00 dollars US. RG

--
http://groups.msn.com/DigitalPhotographyClub
http://groups.msn.com/CarolinaSkiffOwners