Old May 11th 05, 10:03 AM
Robert Klemme

Paul wrote:
Hi all

Looking for a new P+S Digital, it must be 5 or above MP must have a
good lens I was going to get the Canon G6 which is almost perfect,
(7mp also takes the same battery, memory and even flash as my 20D)
but it fails on one important point. Because of my dodgy eyesight I
cannot view the LCD display so I need a camera that shows the
exposure info in the normal viewfinder, also I don't think holding
the camera at arms length to view the LCD is the most stable way to
hold any camera.

Dunno whether that helps you: you can view the exposure info on the top
LCD display of the camera. If you extrude the LCD display you can hold
the cam like an old DLR and see the info on the display and the image on
the extruded display. Of course this gives a different shooting
perspective...

Kind regards

robert