Old March 31st 05, 06:03 PM
G.T.

"Owamanga" wrote in message
On 30 Mar 2005 14:05:58 -0800, "G.T." wrote:

Owamanga (not-this-bit) wrote:
An interesting discussion, may be of interest to anyone who ever
photographs medium to large groups of 5 year-olds:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...56673&page=0&v

iew=collapsed&sb=9&o=14&fpart=1&vc=1

Wow, I rarely complain about something wasting my time on Usenet but
that tops all timewasters. Single most pathetic discussion I've ever
read. In my entire life, Internet or not.

Greg

But did you read it *all* ?

The shame is, even after 50 pages of the stuff, there is *no* good
answer.

I read about 5 pages looking for something funny or interesting, and fell
asleep. I was at work, too, not good. If I need to fall asleep tonight
I'll go back to it.

Greg