Old March 31st 05, 03:02 PM
Ron Hunter

Owamanga wrote:
On 30 Mar 2005 14:05:58 -0800, "G.T." wrote:

Owamanga (not-this-bit) wrote:

An interesting discussion, may be of interest to anyone who ever
photographs medium to large groups of 5 year-olds:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...4&fpart=1&vc=1

Wow, I rarely complain about something wasting my time on Usenet but
that tops all timewasters. Single most pathetic discussion I've ever
read. In my entire life, Internet or not.

Greg

But did you read it *all* ?

The shame is, even after 50 pages of the stuff, there is *no* good
answer.

Owamanga!
http://www.pbase.com/owamanga

Probably because there just aren't solutions to some problems, at least
not workable ones. You could give the kids a sedative, but then their
reactions wouldn't normal. You could make them stay still (or try),
which would have the same effect. Movie clips are the best I have been
able to manage in many cases.

--
Ron Hunter