Old November 19th 04, 01:36 AM
¤T¸}¤j«L

From my experience it depends on *whose* 8MP are you referring to. A 8MP
JPEG (not talking about RAW) produces by 1DM2 far far far better result than
a 8MP output from those "prosumer" DC like even Olympus 8080 or Canon Pro 1.
Take a few pictures with both sides and you'll know what I'm talking about.

And I don't think those "prosumer" produced better image than my Nikkor +
Fuji.

"Matt" .. .
I heard someone say that 8Mp digital cameras were the equivalent to 35mm
film quality?

Does this mean they have the theoretical equivalent resolution? Are they
the equivalent to 35mm?