Old August 2nd 10, 10:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
J. Clarke

Default "New" Sony Alpha 390 DSLR gets heavy criticism

On 8/2/2010 12:02 AM, Gary Eickmeier wrote:
"Robert wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:34:10 -0400, "Gary Eickmeier"
wrote:

: The Alpha range has had many innovations and is still in the forefront,
: except to Canikon luddites.

I remember when Studebaker owners talked exactly the same way, as the
company
circled the drain.

What circling? What drain? They are still bringing out new cameras every
year - more models than anyone else. I am very attracted to the rotating
hi-res LCD live view ones, but I wish they could experiment with video as
well. Sony has always been in the forefront of video, too.

Sony brought out new Palm-based PDAs every year too. More models than
anyone else and better. And then one day they decided that they didn't
want to be in that business anymore and dropped the whole product line.