Old August 2nd 10, 05:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Gary Eickmeier

Default "New" Sony Alpha 390 DSLR gets heavy criticism

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:34:10 -0400, "Gary Eickmeier"
wrote:

: The Alpha range has had many innovations and is still in the forefront,
: except to Canikon luddites.

I remember when Studebaker owners talked exactly the same way, as the
company
circled the drain.

What circling? What drain? They are still bringing out new cameras every
year - more models than anyone else. I am very attracted to the rotating
hi-res LCD live view ones, but I wish they could experiment with video as
well. Sony has always been in the forefront of video, too.

Gary Eickmeier