Old March 23rd 06, 06:11 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default Jobo ATL-2300 chemical pumping error

"Baxter" wrote

least one of the 3 baths of E6 chemicals are not pumped
across into the drum

Is it always the same one?

The machine makes a bleeping sound, by pressing "Start" it then pumps
the chemicals across with no difficulty whatsoever.

I take it the sequence is:

o Start processing

o Processes normally until -

o Time for chemical #n and then the Jobo beeps

o Press "Start" and the Jobo completes the processing

Is this correct?

Does the Jobo have level sensors to detect if it is out of
a chemical?

I confess I do not have an ATL, but I have designed quite
a few automatic blood chemistry analyzers. There is a lot
of overlap between clinical chemistry and photography.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
To reply, remove spaces: n o lindan at ix . netcom . com