Old January 5th 06, 06:05 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default enlarger question

Cheesehead wrote:
Democracies and Republics come in many variants.

"Democracy (Greek demos,”the people”; kratein, “to rule”), political
system in which the people of a country rule through any form of
government they choose to establish."

The term "through" implies direct representation. In the past I have
attempted to contact numerous "representatives" regarding political
issues and have always been stonewalled, railroaded or even just simply
ignored. And that goes down both sides of the aisle as I certainly don't
follow a party line.

JD