Old August 18th 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Noons

Default flektogon not bad at all

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote,on my timestamp of 18/08/2008 10:58 PM:

Anyone else had luck with this camera/lens combo?

Sorry, I'm a bit late to this party.

Better late than never!

I've been using a P6 and a Flek 50/4 with decent results. With an
adapter I use it on a Mamiya 645J and am quite pleased with it.
It also shows up much more modern glass when used on smaller format and
digital SLRs.

Yeah, I'm amazed by that lens. Incredible quality
for very low price, really. Haven't tried it on smaller
formats, but there is a 180/2.8 Sonnar on my way now
and it comes with a Nikon adapter: that's gonna get
some use for sure, besides the MF gear!
The folks at APUG are also quite keen on the Flek, for
very good reasons I'm sure.
This:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~nsouto/...a%20park01.jpg
and this:
http://members.iinet.net.au/~nsouto/...rramouth03.jpg
were taken with it, hand-held, Ekta100.
On the original scan, the faces of the folks on the other side
of the water are clearly visible.