Old December 5th 05, 03:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Binder for 12x18 prints?

In article ,
says...
I'm looking for a way to store 12x18 prints in such a way that they are
easily viewed - something like a D-ring binder or binder box perhaps.
I've googled for something w/o too much success. Anybody know of a
source for something like this?

If this is the wrong NG for this question could someone point me to the
correct NG?

Thanks

Try Itoya art portfolios. Lots of art supply places have them and
you can get them online. The closest size I know of to what you want
is 13x19. It should be about $15. Archival sleeves, removable black
inserts, holds 48 prints.

--
Robert D Feinman
http://robertdfeinman.com