Old May 4th 05, 12:58 AM
Bandicoot

"Michiel Fokkema" wrote in message
[SNIP]

I use a Bronica rf645.
For street photography I prefer light wide angle lenses. The 65 on my

Bronica is perfect in that apsect. The camera is fast and silent. the
optics are super sharp.
Drawbakc might be that you that th Bronica shoots in portrait. For
me however that is an advantage.

If the OP is happy to use 645 for this caategory of work, I too would
suggest looking at the Bronica.

Another option is a Fuji 645: these have fixed lenses, and are very light.
The 60mm lens on the GS645S would make it a very good tool for this sort of
work - I have one and it's a great camera. The GS645 has a 75mm lens and is
also an excellent camera, though the bellows are often perished and need
attention.

Peter