Old May 3rd 05, 10:29 PM
Borghesia

OnSafari wrote:

Thanks for your input. I had never thought about using a Rollei TLR.
I will keep it in mind. I know you said that you feel that they are
about the best for handholding, nut my thoughts would be that since you
need to look down in to the viewfinder, it would make you more apt to
shake the camera. Am I wrong in this? What size images do they
produce?

In contrary...a TLR has the shutter build in the lens, because it has no
mirror clapping up and down, there is less camera shake.
I am comfortable to take pictures down to 1/8 of a second with my flex,
and still have perfectly sharp objects.
TLR have the 6x6 format.

Borgh