Old May 3rd 05, 11:28 AM
Chris Brown

In article .com,
OnSafari wrote:

That said, I would again like to get your suggestions and advice.
Obviously for this type of photography, I would want a smaller and
faster MF camera that I can hand-hold. The 7 II seems to fit the bill.
I do know that the 7 II and the RZ67 Pro II use different lenses, and
I am ok with that.

If you are happy to use a standard lens for this work, you could do a lot
worse than grab yourself a decent TLR, such as a Rolleiflex 3.5F. Available
for much less than you'll pay for the Mamiya 7II body, before you start
thinking about lenes, they produce superb results, can be discretely shot
from the waist, and are about the best cameras for handholding I've ever had
the pleasure to use. Ergonomically, they're probably the closet thing to
being the Leicas of the MF-world.