Old March 23rd 18, 05:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,comp.sys.mac.apps
Diesel

Default The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence

ultred ragnusen news:1gacqhqsi3bfv
Sat, 03 Mar 2018 19:23:37 GMT in
rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Diesel wrote:

I'm hoping for an interesting and educational discussion since you
brought up the subject of cracking. I do hope I'll find that you
actually know WTF you're writing about, and not just tossing words
out there that you think gives others the impression you have
knowledge of the subject.

Did you even /look/ at the links I already provided on that

subject?

I'm very familiar with the history of crypto. It's been a passion of
mine since I was of single digit age. You are essentially writing
from your arse concerning the subject. You've seen one too many
movies.

Not all Cyphers have backdoors and some are so resistant to brute
forcing, it would take far more than your lifetime to succeed.

Some cyphers are setup in such a way that if you don't have the
decryption key, you are not going to be reviewing the encrypted
material in your lifetime. It's math.

--
Don't become the next David Brooks cyberstalking victim!
Visit https://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php (10/10 WOT)