Old January 16th 18, 09:46 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital,alt.comp.freeware
Susan Bugher

Default Make 12x18" signs at home on 8.5x11" B&W laser printer

On 1/16/2018 4:11 PM, Mayayana wrote:
"Susan Bugher" wrote

| If you want to see what changes those two apps make in the original
| image file before storing it in the PDF file grab a copy of PDF Image
| Extraction Wizard - a Windows utility that allows you to easily extract
| bitmap images from PDF documents and store them as individual image files.

No need. PDF XChange Viewer has that option.

Your version may but mine does not. I'm running v 2.5 (documentation says
"Currently the new PDF-XChange PRO Viewer offers these additional
Features: ...
Extract PDF Image content to Raster format")

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware (using WinXP-SP2, Win7professional-32 bit)
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.pricelesswarehome.org