Old October 3rd 04, 04:31 PM
Alan Browne

Annika1980 wrote:

From: Alan Browne

http://www.pbase.com/image/34534269

EXIF? Face it Bret ... we want the details.

Next time, I'll just post the EXIF info and not the pic.

It's just that the birdie pic looks noisy, not to mention highly cropped. Hard
to appreciate the performance (or lack thereof) of your new toy if we can't see
the parameters.

Here's one I took today:
Date/Time: 2004:10:02 11:40:09
Shutter speed: 1/1000 sec
Apertu 5.6
Exposure mode: Av
Flash: Off
Metering mode: Partial
Drive mode: Continuous
ISO: 100
Lens: 70 to 200mm
Focal length: 125mm
AF mode: AI Servo AF
Image quality: Raw
White balance: Preset

That really sucks. You have to put more feeling into it.

--
"There is no such thing as inaccuracy in a photograph.
All photographs are accurate. None of them is the truth."