Old October 10th 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Michael Bennett

Default Are my photos good enough for me to turn professional?

On Oct 9, 11:35 am, Randall Ainsworth
wrote:
In article . com,

Michael Bennett wrote:
My wife loves my photos and I think that they are pretty good but I'd
appreciate some objective feedback on the quality of the shots and
whether they are possibly good enough for future sale. I'm thinking of
a career change from working with computer networks to doing
photography full-time.

Is there a large market for pictures of flowers in a controlled setting?

Hi Randall,
Thanks for your response. Probably why I'm not a professional is that
I haven't done any research into the marketability of such shots. I
just like taking them. Clearly, I need to improve my business skills.
Thanks again, Michael