Old September 12th 04, 08:46 AM

"Steve Kramer" wrote in message ...
Do you have the photography skills to perform the work for that shoot, but
lack the paperwork?

Or maybe like me, you don't know one end of a camera from the other and have
absolutely NO photography skills? )

Would you like to:
Increase your salary?
Increase your desirability?
Increase your ability to find other work?
Increase your marketability?

Your Solution:
One of my University Photography Degrees!!!

Call me at 01-952-7378 to inquire about my degree program
I can provide you with the fully verifiable 'credentials' to get your career
BACK ON TRACK!

No testing or coursework required

Same day service!!!

You can reach me at 01-952-7378 seven days a week

Steve Kramer
"PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography
Chiang Mai, Thailand
http://www.photoenvisions.com

Hi Stevie:

Somewhat confused on you phone number. I thought Chiang Mai's area
code is 053. I tried 053 952 7378 and they told me to **** off. Can
you send me some further details as to what this degree in photography
will cost. I am considering on coming oout of retirement but would
that entail other problems such as a work permit, etc. Do you have a
work permit Stevie. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

555555 Yee-Haw !!