Old October 21st 17, 08:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default Photographer Spends Eternity Waiting For Museum Visitors To Match Artworks

On Oct 20, 2017, David_B wrote
(in article ):

On 21-Oct-17 4:33 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Oct 20, 2017, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

On Fri, 20 Oct 2017 18:53:23 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

On Oct 20, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 10/20/2017 4:03 AM, Eric Stevens wrote:

Snip

My sister has just posted the
https://www.boredpanda.com/people-ma...efan-draschan/
on facebook. How would you feel if I posted one of yours to go with
it. I can understand why you might not want me to.

Neat concept.
I would never post anything on FB without a copyright notice, and then
only a low res version.
We have discussed why many times before.

Yup! Facebook is parasitic.

I avoid it like the plague, but my stepdaughter-from-Hell remains addicted

It's the only way I can keep in touch with half my family. :-(

Facetime, and Skype work for me.

I use Facetime to talk with my 94 year old father every day. My globally
distributed cousins are not Mac users so for them the appropriate tool is
Skype. However, for many of my overseas friends and family their current
favored communication tool is Whatsapp, so I have been persuaded to get a
Whatsapp account.

I've recently been introduced to WhatsApp too. It seems to work well.

https://www.whatsapp.com/

Shall we test it?

No. It works just fine for communicating with six select individuals. That is
all I need. As I said, with WA, Facetime, and Skype complete my friends &
family communications tools.

Savageduck