Old June 24th 12, 07:11 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.phot.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Savageduck[_3_]

Default [SI] comments on food

On 2012-06-23 23:01:38 -0700, said:

I'm a little late, but I wasn't going to comment at all this time because my
monitor didn't allow me to see the photos properly.

I have now fixed it up so here goes!

As usual, take these comments with a grain of salt!

-------------

Savageduck 1 - Label is nice and bright but the composition does little for me.

I was reaching with this shot.

Savageduck 2 - Nice colors in this food display shot. Like the salmon.

Savageduck 3 - That must be the fish you just bought! Looks good but
what is the
bright spot at the top of the plate?

I left the salmon preparation to "The Galley" restaurant in Morro Bay.
That was shot with my iPhone and the bright spot at the top of the plat
is just some of the varied light coming through the windows.

Thanks for taking the trouble to comment. I look forward to your
efforts in the next SI.

Savageduck