Old May 30th 10, 04:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Bowser

Default Canon and Panasonic: updated models

On Sat, 29 May 2010 13:31:15 -0500, George Kerby
wrote:

I wasn't, trust me, George. And now the slimy little **** denies ever
saying it. Even though it appears in his post just a day ago.
Honestly, I think he has issues.

Sad sack of a little man with a bloated ego is our little friend NavAss...

He truly is pathetic. First he makes wild claims about how his P&S
focuses as fast as a DSLR, then he claims image quality is as good,
then he claims he shot some night football under weak lighting using
his P&S, but as usual he offers nothing but his bull**** opinion and
resorts to weaseling out of anything he's said. Truly, truly a
pathetic excuse for a human being. It's impossible to carry on a civil
discussion with him.

There is good news, however, since he's saved us the trouble of
killfiling him.

As we say up here in MA, "wicked mega luzah"