Old March 20th 06, 12:11 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default sd9 - dust on sensor!

Steve: Better late than never. I'm new to this forum, and found a link to
some of my shots in one of your posts. You said:

"Here's another one, but the user seems to have no clue that there is
dust on the sensor."

http://www.pbase.com/chucklantz/5204ftpoint&page=all

FYI, I'm well aware of the dust on the sensor, but I don't clean every
shot I post to my pbase.com galleries.

When customers buy the shot, the orginal full-sized image is cleaned
before printing. This saves time, and also discourages free downloads.
The one nasty dust spot on the upper left also makes a great "identifier"
when people swipe the shots for their own websites, without credit.