Old September 26th 13, 04:10 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.large-format
Richard Knoppow

Default morse contact printers

wrote in message
On Tuesday, June 27, 2006 4:10:17 AM UTC-7, babelfish
wrote:
I'm clearing out my shelves and I found three Morse
contact printers I'd like to get rid of. These are 10x10
units with 39 argon lamps in each. Each lamp is
individually switched. Anyone interested?

I don't know how old this post is, but I would be very
interested. Please contact me if you still have them

Be interesting if its recent. I have a Morse printer,
they were designed for printing aerial film. They were
intended for printing on very slow contact paper and even
for that have exposure times on the order of a few seconds.
Morse also made a larger version of this printer.
You can inflate the pressure pad with a bicycle tire
pump but be careful because it doesn't take much air to get
it right.

Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles
WB6KBL