Old December 4th 08, 01:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Paul Heslop

Default DSLR

Samantha Booth wrote:

I have the canon g9 and was wondering what the dofference was between mine
and a DSLR. i know mine is just a digital camera but was wanting to know why
DSLR are different and do they take better pics.

thanks sam

well Sam, it's a bone of contention but I would say those who have
tried SLR would say it is the right one to go for. of course there's a
wide range and loads of lenses and I'm hardly the man to advise. It
will probably start a minor war but I would post this question to

rec.photo.digital

and they'll explain the reasons why etc. BTW, if someone posts a huge
answer with like 25 reasons for buying a point and shoot ignore him.
It's not that his ideas are wrong but he's a troll and would rather
argue than talk, and then just by posting the same thing over and
over.

good luck.

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)