Old September 19th 04, 02:46 PM
Ric Kaysen

My S50, Sony F82 and T1 all show up in Windows Explorer when plugged into
USB and turned on in play mode, but my OS is XP Media Center. Don't know if
that makes a difference

--
Remove NOSPAM to reply
"Olav Kindt" wrote in message
All,

I was wondering if it is possible to get my Canon Powershot camera to

show
up as a hard drive when I plug it into my Win2000 box - instead of
automatically starting the ZoomBrowser application.

The reason for doing this is that I am trying to recover some images from
my Compact Flash card since the disk drive I downloaded the images to is
toast, and no other backups are available. If anyone knows of other ways

recover lost data from CF and/or SD - please let me know.

--
Olav Kindt - remove spam to email me