Old September 19th 04, 01:26 PM
Olav Kindt

Default How do I get my Canon Camera to show up as a Hard Drive?

All,

I was wondering if it is possible to get my Canon Powershot camera to show
up as a hard drive when I plug it into my Win2000 box - instead of
automatically starting the ZoomBrowser application.

The reason for doing this is that I am trying to recover some images from
my Compact Flash card since the disk drive I downloaded the images to is
toast, and no other backups are available. If anyone knows of other ways to
recover lost data from CF and/or SD - please let me know.

--
Olav Kindt - remove spam to email me