Old August 24th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Noons

Default Original charter of rec.photo.equipment.35mm and notes on thecharter

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 24/08/2008 7:43 AM:

The other counter-argument, which is the one D-Mac has made, is that
the charter really means nothing and is not enforceable.

which of course would be your natural territor, wouldn't it?
Twist and bend any rules is you motto, after all.

So why waste your time and ours posting 1000 times that a certain post
violates the charter?

Because it's true?

It serves no purpose other than clogging up the
group with a bunch of off-topic crap that nobody cares about.

And your demented off-topic posts about a diminished
capability camera are on-topic? I don't think so...

And
isn't that what the charter tries to prevent?

Yes. So why are you posting?

First off, you are wrong about this being a film group since the
charter you refer to doesn't mention film.

It does mention 35mm. Since when is a 40D a 35mm sensor
camera?

Secondly, even if the posts WERE against the charter, so what?
Go the **** away until you have something to contribute.

Why don't you lead?