Old August 28th 09, 01:46 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Walter Banks

Default Snapshots of Afghanistan - August 2009

Bill Graham wrote:

I believe we are attempting to bomb the B'Jesus out of the terrorists who
took out our twin towers and their supporters. (The Taliban) If you want to
turn your back on those actions, then be my guest. But don't bitch at me for
taking the fight over there. I am only exhibiting common sense. I was only
just, "getting along" on September 10th, 2001. But there were others who
obviously didn't want to just, "get along" with me. People reap what they
sew in this world.......

That is like saying you are guilty of murder for the slaying of a gang
member in the east end of Toronto by a Jamaican whose mother
lived for a time as an illegal in the US.