Old December 30th 04, 12:07 PM
H. Huntzinger

"me" wrote:
You owe it to yourself to go read the fine print before making a public
comment on the merits of any Photo Contest announcement.

I challenged the OP to prove me wrong. He did not.

Incorrect: the citation for the rules was provided in his original post
before you even asked for it, via a URL. You simply chose to not click
on his URL citation to go read the fine print. Your fault, not his.

To now whine about how he won't repeat himself is *lame* sour grapes.

If you were trying to make your criticisms appear credible, this not how
to score points.

-hh