Old December 29th 04, 08:58 PM
Grumman-581

"me" wrote ...
Anonimity isn't required for criticality but it does prevent spam.

Spam can be prevented in other ways... You can obfuscate your email address
so that the automatic spam harvesters will pick up an invalid address...
Personally, I change my email address every month and the obfuscation makes
it rather apparent what is necessary to get a valid address for each
month... Handles / monikers are acceptable as long as people know who you
are anyway... The cowardly anonymous remailer domains get killfiled by many
of us... If someone doesn't have the balls to put a valid (although possibly
obfuscated) email address and name associated with their posts, they're not
worth listening to...