Old June 9th 15, 04:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default A Few Shots This Morning

On 6/8/2015 11:43 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 6/7/2015 11:40 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

On 6/7/2015 11:21 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Jun 7, 2015, PeterN wrote
(in ):

On 6/6/2015 10:35 PM, Savageduck wrote:
Our local Model T&Model A club had a get together at the Rios-Caledonia
Inn
Adobe at San Miguel. This was a stage coach stop situated on the
original
North-South Stagecoach road. In 1915 Hwy 101 was built along side it.
So here are a few shots of some of the vehicles.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x3tey6jhw...bx3SjIzuHMa?dl
=0

Historically intresting.

How do you get muptiple shots with one link in DB

Share the folder.
Copy and paste the link.

Even though the folder is a sub=folder of Public, when I right click I
do not see "copy public Link." When I view the link through a browser, I
have to sign in. The link I get is not one that makes sense to sha
https://www.dropbox.com/home/Public/test

If you're still on a Mac: Sync your Dropbox account. Rightclick the
folder that you want to share. Chose "Share Dropbox link" from the menu.
You should now have a link on your clipboard that shares that folder.

Thanks. But, I am not now, and have never been on a Mac. (except for
short, unconnected periods of time.

You should be!

If I thought so, I would be.

--