Old September 13th 06, 12:16 AM
MASL MASL is offline
Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Hi all,

We have used digital for the past few years but just bought a Canon SLR
and wanted to play around with 35mm for a little while. Does anyone
have any recommendations for places that would develop 35mm AND give
you digital images at higher resolution than 4x6!!

I know that I can scan negatives and get some really high resolution
pics but most of the places here put your pics on CD but they're pretty
pathetic resolution.

Does anyone have a recommendation, either online or in the Cincinnati
area of some place that would develop my 35mm and do negative scans
that produced atleast the equivalent of a 5-7MP image.

Thanks,

Kevin
I've found photo labs all over the country that will do this for 35mm film, you can go to acecam.com and look up several quality labs. In Cincinnati you'll find they list:

http://www.robinimaging.com/index.asp?p=11912

These folks look top notch, give them a ring.
Born again digitally, shooting MF & 35mm film, and 1.6 crop DSLR