Old November 5th 08, 02:50 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.misc,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.misc
harvey porter

Default 25 Reasons to Choose a P&S Camera Instead Of an Overpriced DSLR (minor typo corrections)

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 09:33:35 -0500, B?wser wrote:

"tony cooper" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 06:46:12 -0600, Carl_Devonston
wrote:

Then maybe you'll
begin to understand why it's only a matter of time, maybe only a couple
years,
before your beloved, though ancient, D/SLR designs completely disappear
from
common usage.

You can have my gun, but you'll have to pry my dslr from my cold,
dead, hands.

DSLRs will disappear eventually, all tech changes. But to claim that they
can replace them now? Kinda silly...

Yeah, kinda like those idiots 3 years ago that said digital cameras would
replace film cameras as being more popular. What idiots! What nonsense! What
fools! Digital replacing film? That's impossible. That will take at least 2 more
decades before we even get to the point of thinking like that!