Old December 14th 05, 12:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default Developing film twice.

once its fixed that it

--
All outgoing emails are scanned with Norton Antivirus 2004
"Gregory L. Hansen" wrote in message

The local one-hour photo labs have very little ability to do special
requests like pushing film. And surely for good reason. But what would
happen if they just ran it through the developer machine twice? As I
recall, at some point it goes through a fixer bath that, well, fixes it,
and maybe it can't be developer further at all after that. But my
knowledge of the chemistry is really pretty sketchy.

--
"Let us learn to dream, gentlemen, then perhaps we shall find the
truth... But let us beware of publishing our dreams before they have been