Old August 28th 15, 07:29 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Terry Pinnell[_2_]

Default Thumbnail viewer with unusual feature?

Gordon Freeman wrote:

Terry Pinnell wrote:

Maybe I'll have to settle for the IrfanView Thumbnail Viewer, despite
the small font of filenames.

Irfanview used the curent Windows icon font in the thumbnail view, if you
increase that in your desktop theme settings Irfanview should follow suit.

Thanks Gordon. Although I don't use themes I'll try that interesting
idea out of curiosity. As you see, hopflop came up with a winner.

BTW, as well as configuring fonts as described, holding down the Ctrl
key in XYplorer lets the mouse wheel size them all.

--
Terry, East Grinstead, UK